1. Boil your water and cook your pasta a few minutes undercooked.
2. Strain pasta and set aside. Toss with a small amount of oil to prevent the pasta from sticking.
3. In a saucepan, add your 1 tbsp of olive oil and cook the chicken links.
4. When the links are cooked, remove from pan and slice.
5. Sauté your peppers, onion, and garlic for a few minutes.
6. Add the canned diced tomatoes, spices, and the sausage slices to the pot.
7. Simmer about 10 minutes.
8. Add the pasta back to the pot and stir gently until all the ingredients are coated in the sauce.
8. Serve with grated parmesan or cheddar.