1/2 Lb. of Don Felipe's Chorizo
8oz Package of your preferred pasta.
(We recommend Esotico's Pasta)
1/2 Cup Butter
2 cups Milk
8 oz. Cream Cheese
6 oz. Parmesan Cheese
2 ts.p Garlic Powder
1/8 tsp. White Pepper
Recipe by: Don Felipe Products and Esotico Pasta
For the Pasta
- Follow the directions in the pasta label/box and set aside.
For the Chorizo
- Saute the Chorizo in a large sklilet over medium-high heat and cook until lightly browned and crisp. Once fully cooked, set aside.
For the Alfredo Sauce
- Melt butter in a sauce pan on low-medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic. Stir until the cream cheese is melted.
- Slowly add milk and stir until the sauce is smooth and starts to become thick.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Cover over medium-high heat for about 3 to 5 minutes, Or until the sauce is to your desired consistency.
Bringing it all together
- Add the sauce to the pasta, then gently add the Chorizo.
Best served with a garden salad and some wine.